I am the one you swear in
traffic.
600 km in day is
not a big deal for me…
Expensive helmet..Covered
body….
Serviced engine.. Noisy
silencer..
I am the one who you were in your teenage,
Who starts his race at every signal,
and end it at the other…
I am the expensive gear holder, and your dream bike rider..
A MOTORIST , A BIKER, A RIDER, A TRAVELER, A RODIE,
THE THORTTLER
I am the expensive gear holder, and your dream bike rider..
A MOTORIST , A BIKER, A RIDER, A TRAVELER, A RODIE,
THE THORTTLER
Why am I like this?
A question everyone has,
An
answer nobody knows…
Hi DEAR,
First of all its not “BAAP KA
PAISA”, I earn to travel on roads, To fulfill my Bucket list, To give my MEAN
MACHINE more power, To Go Places You wish to go but never had the guts … I am
here to answer all your questions , Positive and Negative ..
Before you point at my in city Driving skills, I’d like
to Show 3 fingers pointing to you.
Lane no: 1 heavy vehicles, Lane no: 2 LUV’s/MUV’s, Lane no: 3 its mine…,
Lane no: 1 heavy vehicles, Lane no: 2 LUV’s/MUV’s, Lane no: 3 its mine…,
But You have seen me in the
other lanes … why? You know the answer...
and Still (touch wood) I’ve
Never met an accident… why ?
………
‘RAFTAAR’ is all that you have seen
while I drive, Not my passion or the Goosebumps I get while I drive.
That’s MY OXCYTOCIN, The only Adrenaline on which
I live , Spreading wings Flying on the Ground…
I Don’t Care if any chic is impressed by it or not, or as you think Is what I drive Fast for …
I Drive for the Butterflies in my stomach to Fly more, The Blood in my Veins to Pump My heart To a level where I’ll forget this world and get in my own mind space, to forget all tension you Expensive car holders have given me In the office, To Forget That is 22nd of the month, To Forget the one sided love I had and other failed relationships, To get New visuals on the GPS of my mind. To unravel the mysteries hidden in your own city, to know things you never explored, To know more People around you, To Fill my life Novels …,
I Don’t Care if any chic is impressed by it or not, or as you think Is what I drive Fast for …
I Drive for the Butterflies in my stomach to Fly more, The Blood in my Veins to Pump My heart To a level where I’ll forget this world and get in my own mind space, to forget all tension you Expensive car holders have given me In the office, To Forget That is 22nd of the month, To Forget the one sided love I had and other failed relationships, To get New visuals on the GPS of my mind. To unravel the mysteries hidden in your own city, to know things you never explored, To know more People around you, To Fill my life Novels …,
STILL you use me more than #Google maps, #zomato ,#makemytrip and
#tierAC Tatkal, I am the one you’ll
seek In all Your trips – be it for security or for the knowledge of bikes – for
all the ‘BHAI yaha pe acha Dhaba konsa hai’.., ‘Bhai itne raat ko beer kaha
milegi’.. , ‘I wanna Take My GF on a DATE’.. , ‘Are wo rafi ka gana konsa tha
Dharmendra wala’…,‘MOM ko Mandir le jana hai’…, ‘ye lonavla ko short cut kahase
hai’…, ‘bhai train late hai-pick up karlega kya’…, ‘Yaar ye Bina mamu wala road
kaonsa hai’…, ‘Abe gadi bich me hi band ho gayi !! kya karu !!’…, ‘Ye saste me
kapde kaha milenge’…, ‘Bhai goa me Firangi kaha jyada hote hai’…, ‘Are isko
pooch ye haina bhatakta rehta hai’… ;(
_____What This tells You___
I am More Romantic than You since I’ve been to all the date places.. alone..,
I ‘have Better Sense in Clothing than you,
_____What This tells You___
I am More Romantic than You since I’ve been to all the date places.. alone..,
I ‘have Better Sense in Clothing than you,
I have a richer Palate for
food than you,
of course I m a explorer unlike you,
of course I m a explorer unlike you,
More Religious than you,
More lawful than you,
More lawful than you,
Better in Music than you,
More awake, aware & careful than you,
More awake, aware & careful than you,
My skills are better than any
MBA master’s out there
I am sensible and more prone to people Feeling’s …
I am sensible and more prone to people Feeling’s …
___Still__
-You find me Working for
pennies in a call centre, back office, event co. etc..
-A loner For life..Never #trulymadly on #tinder
-Enjoying Life to its fullest..
-With A Smile on my Face..
-Geared up and Listening to music at the corner of your eye..
-A loner For life..Never #trulymadly on #tinder
-Enjoying Life to its fullest..
-With A Smile on my Face..
-Geared up and Listening to music at the corner of your eye..


No comments:
Post a Comment